8 thoughts on “One Of The Prettiest Tranquil Beaches You Ever Did See

1. Brent Bakke says:

Hey Mr. Marty-
    Well just stumbled onto your site the other day, as I recently remember I heard that your doing some “real living”, when you had met brother in law before leaving longview. Great job with the postings….

Brent Bakke
    ol’ north hinter’lands of Mn.

• friedfish says:

Hey Brent! Long time no habla! Great to hear from you. Hope you are well and happy. Come see me!
      Warm regards,
      Marty

• Brent Bakke says:

I may very well someday……

If I had to do it all over again, I would live like 80% amish/island type lifestyle. Just like what your doing. Bear in mind that until recent-recent times, all our prior u.s. generations lived a more “natural” & “paced” life…..
        I think/or know, it out weighed & benefited them from “head to toe” times ten vs. today’s so called “progressive modern world”, where 3/4 of the population are on pills(prozac) to battling the bottle to harder street drugs, and on&on, (my case&point)…..

Marty, keep enjoying your new paradise.
        I’ll have to pack my lime green speedo & drop in !
        Brent

• friedfish says:

You’re preaching to the choir my brother! Id almost pay money to see you in that lime green speedo. I bet you rock that thing. Seriously consider coming to visit. I’d love to visit with you!
        Marty

2. Capt Obvious says:

True, the beaches are muy bonita, but remember…

The bluest skies you have ever seen are in Seattle
    And the hills the greenest green in Seattle…

• friedfish says:

I’m going to have to debate the bluest skies and the greenest hills. Have you ever seen a Costa Rican sunset or the hills of Costa Rica during the rainy season El Capitan???

• Capt Obvious says:

I have seen that and many more things… Such as, when i was standing on the other side of the planet I looked up one day, and i saw Uranus!!

• friedfish says:

I can see Uranus at this very moment!